(Return to Class Blogmeister Wiki)
- Type or paste the URL of the image into your blog article, making sure that the URL is followed by a space. This will cause the image to be displayed to the right of the article with text wrapping around to the left, and resized to 200 pixels in width, the height resizing proportioinally.
- You can exercise more control over the image if you use standard HTML code. Type the following into your blog:
<img src="image_url" width="pixels" align="direction">
- Load the ImageShack web site -- http://imageshack.us
- Press the Browse button. A file dialog window will appear. Use it to find the image file you wish to upload.
- Click Upload.
- After a moment, you will receive a message that include a number of URLs and HTML code. Copy the last URL. It will look something like this.
- Use the instructions above to insert this image into your blog.
flickr and Class Blogmeister
- Go to flickr (http://flickr.com/) and login.
- Find the picture you wish to include in your blog article.
- Click the All Sizes icon above the picture.
- Click the different sizes (Square, Thumbnail, Small, Medium, Large) until you find the size ideal for your blog.
- Right click on the image and select Copy Image Location. Some browsers (IE) do not have this option. In those cases, select Properties. The URL will be here. Highlight and copy it.
- Use the instructions above to insert the image URL into your blog.
- You can also add an image using flikr by copypasting the html flkr generates into a blogmeister article. Go to one of you Flkr images and choose the size like above. At the bottom of the page you'll notice either the url or an html script. The script makes the image linked to your flikr account.
- Go to flikr and login.
- Go to the "yours" tab.
- Look at the bottom right side of the "yours" page for the "flikr tag."
- Follow the directions and copypaste to the "your name" field in blogmeister's control panel.