- The first thing attendees to your workshop ask is, “Do we have WiFi?”
- Teachers are checking their students work, during the workshop, on their comput’a.
- When you insist on tech support for your hands-on workshop, and none was needed.
- When, in a workshop, everytime you ask, “How many of you have done this before…?” and nearly every hand goes up.
- When two members of your workshop organize their own workshops in the back of the room.
- They don’t give out a conference bag at conference registration, because everyone’s going to be carrying a computer bag anyway.
- The former governor of the state is attending an education conference.
- Nearly everything that people say, and an easy-going, slow, mumbly sort of way, carries wisdom!
- When you had to fly in a little soapbox derby sort of plane to step into the future.
- When you start to feel optimistic, and think, “You know, we may just be able to turn this thing around.” then you know your in Maine!
Way more than two pennies!
Blogged with Flock
About the Author: 35 year educator, programmer, author, and public speaker. Read more from this author